Green Dot Cards
Green Dot is regarded as one of the best providers of debit and credit cards. It is one of the largest prepaid debit card companies within America. This is well known for offering customers amazing convenience and simplicity through their services. If you have a new Green Dot card, then you might look for activating it. You can activate your Green Dot Card on their official website.
You should know that, if you are thinking to activate your Green Dot card using the phone, for security reasons, the company does not allow their customers to activate their card over the phone. In order to activate your Green Dot card, you can follow these details below.
How to Activate Green Dot Debit Card
If you want to activate your Green Dot Debit Card, then you need to follow these instructions below:
- From your computer visit the official website of the Green Dot.
- Or, you can just click on this link www.greendot.com, for direct access to the website.
- Once you are on the homepage, you need to click on the Menu bar icon, which is located on the top right-hand corner. It will open a new window with some different options.
- From those options, you need to select Register a New Card in Hand.
- Then, you need to enter a 16-digit card number, expiration date, and CVV in the provided fields. You will get all this information on your Green Dot card. You will get the CVV code on the back of your card.
- After entering all that information, you have to click on the Next button. If your provided information is correct, then you will be redirected to the next page and there you need to provide further information. If you get any error message, then click on the Next button. Then follow the mentioned steps.
- Then on the next page, you need to enter your personal information to complete the registration. You will require Name, Address, Date of Birth, Phone Number, and Social Security Number to activate your Green Dot card.
You can also use the Green Dot mobile app, to activate and manage your Green Dot Card.
How to Loan Cash on Green Dot Card
You can reload your Green Dot Debit Card via the Green Dot app. Within the app, tap on the Deposit option and then select the Deposit Cash Using the Green Dot App. Then follow the further instructions to complete the process.
Features Green Dot Debit Card
- You will get 3% interest on savings up to $10,000.
- On online and mobile purchases, you will get 3% cashback.
How to Activate Green Dot Platinum Card
Green Dot Platinum Visa Credit Card is offered by the Green Dot. If you are looking for the Green Dot Platinum Card to activate, then you have to follow these instructions below:
- First, you have to visit the home page of the Green Dot Platinum Card.
- By clicking on this link www.platinum.greendot.com, you will be redirected to the website.
- Then, on the right side of the page, you have to click on the Card Activation option.
- Then, you need to enter your account number.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Then, you need to enter the last 4 digits of the social security number.
- Enter your expiration date.
- Then, you have to enter the CVC/CVV number from the back of your card.
- Then, enter your date of birth.
- You have to choose your state name from the list.
- Then, you need to provide your ZIP code on the next field.
After that, you need to click on the Activate Card option.
Fees for Green Dot Platinum Visa Card
- APR for Purchase and Cash Advance: For the purchase and cash advance, your APR will be 19.98%.
- Annual Fee: For this card you will be charged up to $39 annually.
- Minimum Deposit: The minimum deposit of this card is $200.
- Credit Limit: The credit limit for this card is $200 to $5,000 up to the amount of your security deposit.
Features of Green Dot Platinum Card
- For this card, you do not require any good credit score. So, as there is no credit check, there is no effect on your credit when you apply.
- If you are looking to build your credit score, then this credit card would be the best choice.
- This is not a debit card or prepaid card. You can spend within your credit limit, then pay your balance monthly.
Read Also.. Apply For M Life Rewards MasterCard
How to Pay Green Dot Platinum Visa Card
To make the payment, you have to visit this link www.platinum.greendot.com. Then login into your account, user name, and password on the provided field. After login into the portal, you can make the payment very easily.
If you have any query, then you can contact Green Dot at:
Phone: (866) 795-7597
P.O. Box 5100
Pasadena, CA 91117