Kroger Rx Savings Club Account :
As a registered member, now you can take advantage of the Kroger Rx Savings Club prices and other benefits at any pharmacy in The Kroger Company’s family of pharmacies. For all these, you will need to log in to your Kroger Rx Savings Club Account online.
- Go to the same Kroger Rx Savings Club webpage at www.krogersc.com/drugs
- Click the “Log In” link on the top right corner of the page. Or, directly access the login page at www.krogersc.com/login
- Enter the Email Address and Password attached to your Kroger Rx Savings Club account in their fields.
- Click the “Log In” button or login using your Google account if you sign up for Kroger Rx Savings Club with it.
After logged in, you can view your Kroger Rx Savings Club membership, get details of the prescription, drugs, coverage, and other important info. You can also request a new Kroger Rx Savings Club Card in case you lost it.
Also Read : How to Access Bosch Rewards Program Account
To use Kroger Rx Savings Club Membership
Go to your local Kroger Pharmacy. Fill out the prescription. When your medication will be ready for pick up present your Kroger Rx Savings Club card. If you have not yet received the card, show the confirmation email of signing up to the pharmacist.
As a Kroger Rx Savings Club member, you will receive 6 free prescriptions while filling a 30-day or 90-day supply for select dosages and quantities. The covered drugs are
- Metformin HCL
- Montelukast SOD
- Sertraline HCL
Kroger Rx Savings Club Online Access :
Kroger comes with a yearly membership program, Kroger Rx Savings Club, for the customers and their family providing huge discounts on thousands of prescription drugs. The program is available at more than 2000 Kroger Company’s family of pharmacies including King Soopers, Fred Meyer, Ralph’s, Smith’s, Fry’s, and many more.
Kroger Rx Savings Club Types & Eligibility Requirements :
The Kroger Rx Savings Club has two types of membership: Individual and Family. The Individual membership is best for the person not having any additional members. And Family Membership works best for those individuals who want to use their Kroger Rx Savings Club offer for more than one person.
To be an individual Kroger Rx Savings Club member or the primary member of a Family membership, you must be at least 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18 years old, you can be added as a member to an existing Kroger Rx Savings Club Family Membership.
In the Individual membership, you will receive the same benefits as the Family One. The only difference is that you can get them for one person and at a lower rate.
Individual Kroger Rx Savings Club Membership costs $36 per year for one person. And Family Membership is $72 for a family of up to 6 members. This subscription covers a primary member and 5 additional family members including your kids, grandparents, neighbors, friends, and even pets.
You also need a valid credit card for signing up for the Kroger Rx Savings Club program.
How to Sign Up for Kroger Rx Savings Club Membership Online :
Kroger Rx Savings Club allows eligible members to save up to 85% on prescriptions as well as personalized savings cards at all Kroger pharmacies. To enjoy all the features and offers, you must enroll in the program and sign up to become a Kroger Rx Savings Club member. For joining online, you can use the following steps. It is simple and easy and takes just two minutes of your time.
- Visit Kroger Rx Savings Club website www.krogersc.com/drugs
- Click on the blue “Join the Club” button located bottom middle of your screen
- On the sign-up page, enter your Email Address first in its specific field under the ‘Create your account. (Check the address for accuracy as important info regarding your Kroger Rx Savings Club membership will be sent to you through this email).
- Create a password that must have 6+ characters including at least 1 number
- Click on the “Create My Account” button.
- Select your membership and provide the primary account holder’s details to create your Kroger Rx Savings Club card.
- Enter your mailing address and payment information
- Select the “I Agree” checkbox to accept the Kroger Rx Savings Club terms and conditions
- Your credit card will be charged the annual membership fee and your Kroger Rx Savings Club Account will be all set to use.
You can also sign up for Kroger Rx Savings Club with your Google Account. The option is available on the Sign-Up page under the account creation section.
Once the sign-up process is complete, you will get instant access to your Kroger Rx Savings Club savings card and enjoy savings on your prescription. You will receive the physical card by mail within two weeks.
More Info about Kroger Rx Savings Club Membership :
- The customers located in the state of Washington are not eligible for joining the Kroger Rx Savings Club program
- The Kroger Rx Savings Club is an annual membership program. The subscription is valid for one year from the date of signing up.
- After enrolling if you no longer want the Family Membership, you can cancel or downgrade to the Individual Membership at any time.
- You will receive a full refund if you cancel your membership within the first 30 days of starting on the renewal date.
- Kroger Rx Savings Club is not insurance. But you can use it instead of your insurance, Medicare or Medicaid when the price is lower.
- The program cannot be used together combining with any insurance, federal or state-funded program like Medicare or Medicaid
- KrogerRxSc Mobile app is available in the iOS store for Apple devices and Google Play store for Android devices.
Contact Information :
To speak with the Kroger Rx Savings Club representatives, call 855-912-6346