About Orlando Utilities Commission
Orlando Utilities Commission serves as the OUC. It is a municipally-owned utility service company. They serve water and electric services to the people of Orange, Florida. They also operate throughout Orange County, St. Cloud, Florida. It is the second-largest municipal utility in Florida. OUC is considered the 14th largest municipal in the country. They provide electric and water services to over 240,000 customers.
How to Pay OUC Bill
There is a lot of payment options available to pay your OUC bill. You can choose to follow any payment method to make the payment for your electric bill. Before these payment options below, which is right for you.
Pay OUC Bill via Online Method:
- Make payment for the OUC bill through the online payment option. But, before start making a payment, register your account first. If you already completed the registration, then follow these steps:
- You need to go to this link ouc.com
- On the homepage of OUC, there will the login section.
- You need to provide your Username and Password on the respected fields.
- After providing your login details, simply select the Log In button.
- Then, follow the steps further to make your utility bill payment.
Pay OUC Bill by AutoPay:
- You can also enroll in the AutoPay program. Which will automatically draft your monthly bill from your bank account or credit card. Here you don’t have to remember the payment date each month. There will be no late payment or service instructions for non-payment. To enroll for AutoPay, you need to follow these steps:
- Simply visit this link my.ouc.com
- Then, on the provided field, input the Username and Password.
- After providing your log-in details, select the log-in button.
- After that, follow the steps further to set up the AutoPay program.
Pay OUC Bill by Mail:
You can send your payment check or money order by mail. You have to send your payment stub to OUC. As the mail payment option takes time to process, so send your payment stub prior to the due date. You can send your payment stub to this address below:
PO Box 31329
Tampa, FL 33631-3329
Pay OUC Bill by Phone:
Users can also pay the OUC bill over the phone. You can pay your utility bill through an automated phone system. If you live in Orlando/Orange, then call at 407-423-9018. If you are living in Osceola County/St. Cloud, call at 407-957-7373. You need to follow the automated call service to make your payment. This automated phone service is available
Pay OUC Bill in Person:
Make payment for the OUC bill in person. Make the payment using a money order, cash, or personal check. To pay your utility bill, find any of your nearest payment locations. You follow these steps to find your nearest payment locations. You need to visit this link www.ouc.com, to find out the payment locations.
How the Penalty Fees Work
- OUC charges several service fees for their services. You likely have to pay the following fees:
- Late Payment Fee: If you cannot make your utility bill payment by the due date, you have to pay late payment fees.
- Deposits: You will be charged a security deposit.
- Reconnection Fees: To reconnect your service after it gets disconnected, you have to pay a fee.
- Collection Fee: If the customer service representative collects the payment amount from your doorsteps, you have to pay a collection fee.
Things to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
- There are many customers who cannot pay their utility bills due to financial reasons. If you do not make your utility bill payment, your services might get disconnected. You have to pay in full to restore your service. You can also ask the customer representative for the payment arrangement. Also, there are some other programs available for customers who cannot pay their bill:
- Project Care: The company provides donations for customers who cannot pay their bills.
- Special Need Registry: You will be placed on a registry to ensure the services are not disconnected.
- LIHEAP: This federal utility program is designed for low-income customers. If you are a qualified low-income customer, then you can apply for this program. You should apply for this program as early as possible due to limited funding.
Read More : How to Pay Lakeland Electric Bill
OUC Contact Info
In case, you need to contact the customer service department of OUC, then contact at:
Orlando Utilities Commission
PO Box 3193
Orlando Fl 32802
Self Service of Orange: 407-423-9018
Self Service of Osceola: 407-957-7373
Water Quality Inquires of Orange: 407-423-9018
Water Quality Inquires of Osceola: 407-957-7344
All Other OUC Departments: 407-423-9100