NC Tracks Login
NC Tracks Login is offered by the company to its authorized members. If you are an account holder at the NC Tracks you can sign into your account anytime and anywhere. Once signed in the user will be able to access your account and all the features associated with it.
It is a service for North Carolina’s health care providers. It is a part of the multi program under the North Carolina Medicaid Management Information Systems. Anyone who is authorized to log in can access their accounts at the website of the NC Tracks. Here is a detailed guide to the account login walkthrough.
What is the NC Tracks Login
NC Tracks Login is a web portal developed by the North Carolina’s health care providers. It is open to the users of legal age or with the consent of their parents. The system can only be accessed by the authorized personnel.
If you are authorized to log into the NC Tracks portal then you can sign in anytime and anywhere you wish. Once logged in the user can access their healthcare information and much more just from the comfort of your home. Read the steps below for the login procedure.
What do I need to Log in
For account login the user needs to have a few things handy:
Internet– NC Tracks website requires a working internet to be operated.
Electronic Device– The user can sign into their account using any computer, laptop or mobile phone.
Private Device– Ones who wish to save passwords and keep their sensitive information secure should use a private device.
Login Credentials– You should remember your login id and password to access your account.
How to Log into NC Tracks
- Visit the login page of the NC Tracks to get started. www.nctracks.nc.gov/ncmmisPortal/login
- As the website opens there is the login section at the centre.
- Once you find the login section you need to enter the User ID (NCID) and Password in the white spaces.
- Next tap on the ‘Log In’ button below.
- Now you will be taken ahead to the account dashboard.
- If the user has lost their login id he/she needs to open the login homepage.
- After the website opens you will find a ‘Forgot Login’ link just below the space to enter the id.
- Now you need to enter the required information to find your login id.
Also Read : How To Login To Your Sharebuilder Account
- Visit the login homepage of NC Tracks.
- After the website opens you will find the ‘Forgot Password’ link just below the space to enter the password.
- Click on it and you will be taken ahead to the next page.
- Provide the information necessary to reset the password to continue.
At the end of the post, we hope we have offered you a detailed guide on the account login procedure. Users who with authorized to sign in can access their respective accounts at the NC Tracks anytime they wish. If you haven’t yet set up an account you can enroll at the web portal of the NC Tracks.