Application Process for Navy Federal More Rewards Card :
Navy Federal Credit Union is a global credit union with the headquarter in Vienna, Virginia. They are charted and regulated under the authority of the NCUA (National Credit Union Administration). It is considered the largest natural member Credit Union, in the US. As of March 2021, they have US $138.6 billion in assets. They operate worldwide. They offer checking, consumer loans, mortgages, credit cards, investments, online banking, etc.
About Navy Federal More Rewards Card :
Navy Federal More Rewards card is designed for credit union members who want to rack up a lot of rewards. You can earn bonus points at supermarkets and restaurants or on gas and transit. This card is available to people with average to excellent credit scores. That means a FICO credit score of 580 or higher can apply for Navy Federal Rewards Card.
Benefits of Navy Federal More Rewards Card :
There are several benefits of the Navy Federal More Rewards Card. These are the following benefits that you will get with the Navy Federal More Rewards Card:
- At restaurants and on food delivery, you will get 3X points.
- You will get 3X points at supermarkets.
- On gas and transit, you will get 3X points.
- On everything else, you will receive 1X points.
- After you spend a total of $3,000 within 90 days of account opening, you will receive 25,000 bonus points.
Easy Steps to Apply for Navy Federal More Rewards Card :
It is quite easy to apply for the Navy Federal More Rewards Card. You must have to log in to your account to start the application process. To apply for the Navy Federal More Rewards card, you have to follow these simple steps below:
- You need to click on this link navyfederal.org/morevets.
- Then, there on that page, you have to select the Apply Now option.
- You have to input your Username and Password on the given fields.
- After providing your login credentials, you have to select the Sign In option.
- After you logged in to your Navy Federal account, you can easily start the application process.
Rates and Fees of Navy Federal More Rewards Card :
- Cash Advance Fee: 2% of the amount.
- Minimum Interest Charges: None
- Annual Fees: There will be no annual fees for the Navy Federal More Rewards card.
- ATM Cash Advance Fees: If the transfer is performed at a Navy Federal branch or ATM. Otherwise, you will be charged $0.50 per domestic transaction or $1.00 per foreign transaction.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: You would not be charging any foreign transaction fees on this card.
- Late Payment Fee: For the late payment fees, you will be charged up to $20.00.
Also Read : Lane Bryant Credit Card Bill Payment Guide
How to Make Payment for Navy Federal More Rewards Card :
These are the following methods that you can use to pay your Navy Federal More Rewards card bill:
Online Bill Payment Method:
You can easily pay your Navy Federal More Rewards bill online, through their official website. You have to follow these steps below to pay your credit card bill:
- Firstly, you need to click on this link www.navyfederal.org.
- Just by clicking on the above-mentioned link, you will be redirected to the Navy Federal website.
- On the home page of the Navy Federal website, you will see the login section.
- You have to input your Username and Password on the given spaces.
- After entering your login credentials on the required field, click on the Sign In option.
- Once you logged in to your Navy Federal account, you have to look for the payment option.
Pay Navy Federal Card Bill by Mobile App:
You can pay your Navy Federal card bill through the mobile app. You can easily download the Navy Federal app from the google play store. Once the app is installed on your mobile, you have to log in to your Navy Federal card account. From there, you can easily make your credit card bill payment.
How to Find Nearest Navy Federal Branches :
In order to find your nearest Navy Federal branches or ATM, you have to follow these steps below:
- You have to click on this link www.navyfederal.org/branches-atms.
- Then, on the required field, provide your address, city, state, or zip code.
- After that, you just need to select the Search icon.
- It will show you your nearest Navy Federal branches or ATMs.
Navy Federal Credit Card Customer Service :
If you have any queries about the Navy Federal Card, then you can contact the customer service department. The customer service department is available at:
International: 1-703-255-8837 (collect)
General Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 3000
Merrifield, VA 22119-3000
Reference Link :