About Lakeland Electric
Lakeland Electric offers an electric utility company, that serves over 120,000 customers. They provide their services throughout the Lakeland, Florida area. For over 100 years, they provide low-cost electric services to the customers of business and residential. This utility company offers several payment options to pay your utility bill.
How to Pay Lakeland Electric Bill
There are several convenient payment methods are available to pay your bill. To learn more about these payment options, follow these below instructions:
Pay Lakeland Electric Bill via Online Payment:
- You can pay your Lakeland Electric bill via the online payment method. Firstly, you need to register for an online account. If you already completed the registration, you need to follow these steps:
- You need to visit this link eservices.lakelandelectric.com
- Then, on the provided field, input the username and password.
- After providing your log in details, simply select the Log In button.
- Then, simply select the Log In button to proceed further.
- Once you logged in to your account, make the bill payment easily.
Pay Lakeland Electric Bill via Kiosk:
- Make your Lakeland Electric bill payment via Kiosks locations. The payment service is available 24/7. Make the payment in form of cash, check, debit, or credit card. For making payment through the Kiosk, you have to pay a convenience fee of $1.00 for cash payments. For the other forms of payments, you will be charged a fee of $2.75. These are the locations of the following kiosks:
- Lakeland Electric drive-thru
501 E Lemon St., Lakeland, FL 33801
- Larry R. Jackson Library
1700 N Florida Ave, Lakeland, FL 33805
- Kelly Recreation Complex
404 Imperial Blvd, Lakeland, FL 33803
- Town Center Drive
989 E Memorial Blvd, Lakeland, FL 33801
Pay Lakeland Electric Bill by Automatic Bank Draft:
Lakeland Electric offers the Automatic Bank Draft program to the customer to pay the utility bill. This stress-free payment method will be withdrawn the fund from your financial account. It can easily save postage costs, check costs and time. To enroll in the Automatic Bank Draft program, you need to call at (863) 834-9535 and the customer service representative will help you to enroll your account. You can contact the customer service department from Mon to Fri from 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM.
Pay Lakeland Electric Bill by One Time Payment:
- You can make your Lakeland Electric bill through EZ Pay. Here, you don’t even have to log in or register your account. This one-time payment uses the KUBRA Data Transfer. It charges a convenience fee of $2.75 per transaction. You have to follow these steps:
- You need to go to this link lakelandelectric.ez-pay.io
- On the given field, input your account number.
- After that, simply select the Look-Up option.
- Then, follow the steps further to complete your Lakeland electric bill payment.
Pay Lakeland Electric Bill by Automated Telephone System:
- You can access your utility account through the automated telephone service. The automated telephone service is available 7 days a week/24 hours a day. Simply contact the customer service representative at (863) 834-9535 to make the payment. The operation hours are available from Mon to Fri from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm.
Pay Lakeland Electric Bill by Mail:
- Pay your Lakeland Electric bill through the traditional mail method. Send your money order or personal check by mail to Lakeland Electric. The mail payment method is slower than the other payment method. Before sending the mail, make sure to add your Lakeland Electric account number to your check. You can send your payment stub to this address below:
P.O. BOX 32006
Lakeland, FL 33802-2006
Pay Lakeland Electric Bill in Person:
You can easily pay the Lakeland Electric utility bill in person. By using cash, you can easily pay your utility bill. You can pay using Amscot, Fidelity, and Western Union. For making through these payment services, you will be charged a fee.
Western Union: www.westernunion.com
Fidelity Express: www.fidelityexpress.co
Pay Lakeland Electric Bill at DropBox:
- You can make payment for the Lakeland Electric bill at dropbox. You can use the check or money order to make your payment. If you make the payment at dropbox after 7:30 am, it will be applied on the next day. For the dropbox location, you have to visit this address:
501 E. Lemon Street, Lakeland, Florida 33801.
How the Penalty Fees Work
- Lakeland Electric charges several service fees to their customers. These are the following fees that you have to pay:
- Late Charges: If you cannot make your bill payment by the due date, you have to pay the late payment fees. For the late payment fees, you have to pay 1.5% of the due balance or at least $3.50.
- Returned Checks: If your payment check is returned by the financial institute, you will be charged the returned check fees.
- Reconnection: For reconnection, after your service gets disconnected, you have to pay the reconnection fees.
What to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
- There are many payment assistance programs available for customers who cannot pay the utility bill. If you are having some difficulties paying your bill, use the following payment assistance program:
- Project CARE: For this program is available for customers over the age of 60 or who receive disability insurance.
- Round-Up: It will be rounded up your billing amount and add the extra amount to the Project CARE. That will help the customers who cannot pay their monthly utility bills.
- LIHEAP: This federal funding program is available for low-income customers. If you are a qualified low-income customer then you can apply for this program. We suggest applying for this program as soon as possible due to limited funding. For more information about LIHEAP, contact the National Energy Assistance Referral Project at t 1-866-674-6327.
Read More : How to Pay Your Island Energy Bill
Lakeland Electric Contact Info
For any kind of queries regarding the Lakeland Electric bill payment, contact the customer service department.
Monday – Friday: 7:30am – 6:00pm
P.O. Box 32006
Lakeland, FL 33802-2006