About Cass County Electric
Cass County Electric was first started in 1937. The head office of Cass County Electric is located in Fargo, ND. It is a non-profitable electric company that serves over 60,000 accounts throughout 10 county areas in southeastern North Dakota. There are total 5 service centers are located within Kindred, Fargo, Valley City, Lisbon, and Arthur, North Dakota. This non for profit business work for the benefit of the members. This company is a member of Touchstone Energy, which is a network of electric cooperatives throughout the 46 states.
How to Pay Cass County Electric Bill
Cass County Electric offers several payment options to make your bill payment. You can make your payment, by following these steps below:
Pay Cass County Electric Bill via Online Method:
- You can pay your Cass County Electric bill via the online method. But if you are the first time paying your bill, you have to register for online access. After you completed the registration, you will have your registered email and password. With your login credentials, you can follow these steps to make the payment:
- You need to go to this link first casscountyelectric.com
- On the login section, input your registered email and password respectively.
- After providing the details, simply select the Login option.
- Once you logged in to your account, it will become very easy to make the payment.
Pay Cass County Electric Bill by One-Time Payment:
- You can make your Cass County Electric bill without even login into your account. You will require your account number and last name to pay your utility bill. Follow these steps to pay your Cass County Electric bill:
- You have to visit this link kwh.smarthub.coop
- Then, you need to input your account number and last name or business name.
- You need to select the Submit option to enter the portal.
- Then, easily you can make payment for the Cass County Electric bill.
Pay Cass County Electric Bill by AutoPay:
AutoPay is an easy way to pay your Cass County Electric bill payment. You have to enroll in AutoPay to pay your bill automatically. The payment amount will be automatically withdrawn from the account each month. To enroll for the AutoPay, download the enrollment form from the website and send it to this address below:
Cass County Electric Cooperative
Attn: Member Services
4100 32nd Ave S
Fargo, ND 58104
Pay Cass County Electric Bill by Mobile App:
Cass County Electric offers the Cass County Elec Cooperative app for their customers. You can access your Cass County account information through the mobile app. The android and iOS device users can download the Cass County Elec Cooperative app on their mobile. If you are using your iPhone, then look at Apple Apps Store for this app. Visit Google Play Store to download this app, if you are using an Android device. Then, log in to your Cass County Electric account.
How the Penalty Fees Work
Cass County Electric charges several penalty fees with the utility bill. If you do not make the payment by the due date, you have to pay the late payment fees of $3 or 1.5% of the past due date.
What to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
If any financial reason, you cannot make the payment for the Cass County Electric bill, contact the customer service department. In case, your account is disconnected, then you have to pay all the collection fees before service can restore.
LIHEAP: This service is only available for the resident of Fargo, ND, under the low-income guideline.
Read More : Login to your Peoples Gas Account
Cass County Electric Contact Info
In case, you need to contact Cass County Electric, then contact at:
4100 32nd Ave. S.
Fargo, ND 58104
7:30 AM to 4:30 PM